11:09 20th Apr, 2017
Google PhotoScan Gets Option To Turn Off Glare Removal | TechTree.com
Google PhotoScan Gets Option To Turn Off Glare Removal
Sometimes the lighting conditions would be simply perfect, and it would be opt to turn off glare removal.
Not many people know about the Google’s very own photograph scanning app called as ‘PhotoScan’ that was launched in November last year. However, if you, by any chance already knew about the app, you might have been impressed from its glare removing feature to make your photo scanning job less complicated.
However, sometimes the lighting is just right and there would be no need for a glare removal. For such conditions, the tech-giant has now rolled out an update which allows users to turn off glare removal and scan in just a single step.
It is being said that the new update will soon be rolled out to users on both Android and iOS, and a recent blog post by Google mentions - “You’ll get a quick, high-quality result with all the benefits of PhotoScan—like cropping, edge detection, image straightening, and rotating to the correct orientation.”
Also, the company adds, “Plus, now you can share your scans right from the app, so you don’t have to wait long to send off that childhood photo of you rocking your favorite pink velvet top.”
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals