12:17 06th Apr, 2017
Google Launches Google Play Music Subscription in India | TechTree.com
Google Launches Google Play Music Subscription in India
Google has integrated contextual tools in Google Play Music to recommend music based on your preference.
Google India has today announced the launch of Google Play Music subscription in India, that offers music streaming in a more smarter way. Google Play Music now allows users to signup for a free trial on all platforms including Android, iOS and the web.
Also, as an introductory offer, mentioned in the recent press release, Google is offering the subscription for a discounted price of Rs 89 per month if users signup within the first 45 days.
Elias Roman, Lead Product Manager, Google Play Music said, “With Google Play Music subscription, Indian subscribers can listen to their favourite music across a variety of languages, including Hindi, English, Tamil and more. This music can be accessed from any device with your Google Account. To make the experience deeply personalized, we’ve plugged into Google's understanding of context and machine learning to recommend the right music at the right moment based on each listener's preference, place and activity.”
The press release also notes that Google Play Music offers a music catalogue of over 40 million unique local and international hits, and music lovers can now subscribe to unlock everything - offline listening and on-demand access to our full catalogue. What’s more, Google Play Music allows listeners to find music by language or by their favourite Bollywood artists and music directors and even lets you watch their videos right in the same app.
Additionally, Google Play Music will curate hand-picked playlists to personalize music for the listeners for a variety of occasions. So if you are relaxing at home, powering through at work, working out at the gym, or exploring a new city, Google Play Music will deliver personalized music based on where you are and why you are listening.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals