09:40 03rd Apr, 2017
Reliance Extends Jio Prime Sign Up Last Date To April 15 | TechTree.com
Reliance Extends Jio Prime Sign Up Last Date To April 15
The company is also offer services for first 3 months on complementary basis, claims a recent press note.
Reliance Jio has recently announced its success in getting customers signed up for Jio Prime, and also mentioned in the recent press release that the last date for signing up for Jio Prime has been extended to April 15.
According to the press note, the company claims, “This is the largest migration from free to paid services in history in such a short period of time. Considering the unprecedented demand for enrolling to JIO PRIME and doing the first recharge, Jio has extended the deadline for purchasing Jio’s Rs 303 (and other) plans till 15th April. This extension will provide the necessary breathing room for users to avoid service disruption during the transition from free to paid services.”
Along with this, Jio has also announced its Jio Summer Surprise offer for its Jio Prime members. Accordingly, every Jio Prime member who makes their first paid recharge before April 15 using Jio’s Rs 303 plan (or any higher value plan) will get services for the initial 3 months on a complimentary basis.
Having said this, Mukesh D. Ambani has also mentioned in the announcement, “Jio’s free service period is coming to an end. Users who do not recharge by the extended date of 15th April will experience degradation and/or discontinuation of service.”
TAGS: Reliance Jio
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals