12:19 21st Mar, 2017
HTC Announces U Ultra Limited Edition Variant With 128 GB ROM | TechTree.com
HTC Announces U Ultra Limited Edition Variant With 128 GB ROM
The Limited Edition variant’s highlight is the Sapphire Glass Display.
HTC has finally announced a Limited Edition variant of its U Ultra smartphone, which actually comes with a sapphire glass display along with 128 GB of internal storage.
To recall, the company has announced last week that it would be launching an ‘unexpected surprise’ on Monday, and immediately, speculations started rolling up suggesting that the company would be launching either HTC One X10 or HTC 11.
While many were unaware about the launch of HTC U Ultra Limited Edition smartphone, it is worth noting that the device is already up for pre-orders in Taiwan for a price tag of TWD 28,900. This roughly translates to Rs 62,000. Apparently, the HTC U Ultra smartphone with 64 GB internal storage is being sold in India for Rs 59,990.
Having said this, the Limited Edition variant is said to be available in four color variants - Blue, Black, Pink, and White. Also, it is being said that the Limited Edition variant includes a leather flip case, a key ring, and a Quick Charge 3.0 power bank, according to a recent post published on Gadgets360.
Speaking about this Limited Edition variant, it looks like, nothing much, apart from sapphire glass and 128 GB ROM, seems to have been changed. The smartphone features a 5.7 QHD display, 4 GB RAM, Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor, 12 MP UltraPixel rear camera, 16 MP Selfie camera, and a 3,000 mAh battery.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals