12:53 24th Jan, 2017
Google Updates Its Voice Apps | TechTree.com
Google Updates Its Voice Apps
The new update brings in separate tabs and apps look more cleaner and intuitive.
It has been almost five years since Google updated its Voice apps that allow users to use Google Voice to call, text, and get voicemail on all their devices. However, the tech giant has finally made up its mind to roll out a fresh set of features to Google Voice apps on Android, iOS, and the Web.
According to Google’s official blog post, “the updated Google Voice apps is a cleaner, more intuitive design that keeps everything organized.”
Also, Google has mentioned that the inbox now comes with separate tabs for text messages, calls, and voicemails. Additionally, the tech giant has upgraded the messaging experience with support for group and photo MMS as well as in-notification replies.
Having said this, Google has promised to provide more and more updates and features to its Voice apps, in the recent Google blog post. Speaking about the current update, the company has announced that the roll out will start from today, and would gradually reach everyone in the coming weeks.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals