11:33 11th Jan, 2017
WhatsApp Now Lets You Share 30 Media Files | TechTree.com
WhatsApp Now Lets You Share 30 Media Files
The new beta version of WhatsApp Android app also allows you to search for GIFs.
WhatsApp has been introducing a number of interesting features to keep itself in the top list of apps in this competitive app market. And as one such interesting upgrade, the app has now increased the limit on sharing media files.
It is being said that the new update which has been reported by beta users allows them to send up to 30 media files at a single time. To recall, earlier this was capped to 10 media files. Having said this, the new update is definitely helpful for most of the users who have been sending images multiple times in sets of 10.
Along with this, the new update also allows users to search GIF images inside the app itself. And to recall on this, the GIF support was introduced on the instant messaging app in November 2016 on iPhones and in December on Android platform.
The new features are being reported on Android platform, especially in the beta version of the app. The version is said to be 2.17.6 and is expected to arrive pretty soon to the public, according to a post on Gadgets 360.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals