Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
22:33 29th Nov, 2016
Samsung To Introduce Autofocus Selfie Camera With The Galaxy S8 | TechTree.com
Samsung To Introduce Autofocus Selfie Camera With The Galaxy S8
This will enable users to capture relatively sharper images.
After the Note 7 disaster, Samsung is hard at work to win back the customers. So far, the reports have suggested that the company may launch the Galaxy S8 ahead of schedule to make up for the Note 7 losses. At the same time, the Korean brand also needs to add enough bells and whistles to the handset to attract the buyers.
According to a latest report, Samsung is all set to introduce autofocus camera in its upcoming flagship smartphone. For those not in the know, while the megapixel count has kept going north for the selfie cameras, these units are mostly fixed focused. Bringing autofocsus feature to the table will result in relatively sharper images.
The source claims that Samsung will be using AF actuator, which captures the photo based on distance analysis. Samsung will be using encoder type actuators as opposed to the VCM (Voice Coil Motor) technology to keep the assembly compact. Unfortunately, there's no word on the megapixel count of the S8's selfie camera.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals