Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
14:52 27th Oct, 2016
Microsoft Showcases Windows 10 Creators Update | TechTree.com
Microsoft Showcases Windows 10 Creators Update
The update focuses on content creation, sharing, and building communities.
Microsoft is all set to launch the next big update the most popular desktop operating system. Come 2017, the software giant will roll out Windows 10 Creators Update. The update focuses on helping people access 3D creation tools and mixed reality with ease.
Microsoft's Paint software receives a biggest overhaul, as the simple computer graphics app as we know it gets a 3D twist. Using the new Paint software, users can create and manipulate 3D objects. You can share these creations using Microsoft's new Remix 3D community, which will host models shared from Paint 3D and Minecraft. One of the major emphases of the new release is a focus on creating 3D content. Developer Trimble has also joined Microsoft's 3D bandwagon with its 3D modelling programme SketchUp.
Microsoft also demonstrated an affordable way to capture real world objects in 3D using a Windows 10 smartphone. The integration goes beyond photo editing apps, as the Redmond based company's productivity apps such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint will be fully compatible with 3D objects.
Microsoft is integrating Beam broadcasting service right into Windows. This will enable gamers to directly from their Live account. The company will also roll out the much requested Dolby Atmos support to Xbox Blue-ray playback. To make computers more personal, Microsoft will be adding a People Bar to the taskbar. The People Bar, you can quickly contact or share files with your friends using Skype and Outlook. The Windows 10 Creators update will roll be free for all the existing Windows 10 users. Those who cannot wait can test the new features by joining the Windows Insider Program at insider.Windows.com.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals