Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
01:03 21st Sep, 2016
HTC's Desire 10 Lifestyle Is Outdated Before The Launch | TechTree.com
HTC's Desire 10 Lifestyle Is Outdated Before The Launch
The mid-range phone offers a generation old Snapdragon 400 chipset.
In addition to the Desire 10 Pro, HTC unveiled the Desire 10 Lifestyle. The handset looks exactly like the Desire 10 Pro, which itself draws design inspiration from the flagship HTC 10. It has matte plastic body with a metal frame.
As opposed to the Desire Pro 10's Full HD screen, the Desire 10 Lifestyle comes with a 5.5-inch HD screen. For scratch resistance, it is protected by Corning's Gorilla Glass. The phone is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 400 chipset. That's a generation old SoC (System on Chip), as Qualcomm has replaced it with the Snapdragon 410. The Desire 10 LifeStyle comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage. There's also a 3 GB RAM variant with 32 GB storage to tag along. Both variants support up to 2 TB microSD card. In the photography department, you get a 13-megapixel rear camera with an LED Flash. For selfies, there's a 5-megapixel front-facing snapper. As far as the connectivity is concerned, this dual-SIM handset supports 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, and A-GPS (Assisted GPS). The handset packs-in a 2700 mAh battery. The handset is Dolby certified and also comes with HTC BoomSound enhancements.
On the software side of things, the Desire 10 Lifestyle offers Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The UI (User Interface) is highly customised by the Taiwanese brand. However, I'm not complaining because it is one of the better looking implementations of Android. The HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle will be available in Stone Black, Polar White, Royal Blue, and Valentine Lux. If anyone knows what Valentine Lux is, please let me know in the comments section. HTC hasn't shared the pricing details, however, I guess the handset is likely to cost around Rs 20,000.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals