15:30 15th Sep, 2016
Apple iPhone 6S And 6S Plus Get Price Cuts | TechTree.com
Apple iPhone 6S And 6S Plus Get Price Cuts
Both the iPhones get INR 22,000 price slash for their 128 GB variants, while Apple fans prepare for new iPhone.
Is this the biggest price cut in the history of smartphone giant Apple in India? Well, it certainly looks so, especially with the company's recent announcement of INR 22,000 being slashed in the price tag of both iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus.
This means that, iPhone 6S 128 GB would, from now, be available at INR 60,000 (original price INR 82,000) and iPhone 6S Plus 128 GB will be available at INR 70,000.
It's not just this. The company has also slashed price on its 4 inch smartphone iPhone SE by around INR 5,000, which means, the 64 GB device that was available at INR 49,000 will now be available at INR 44,000. The price cut looks pretty obvious with the latest iPhones launching in India on Oct 7.
To remind, Apple iPhone 6S and 6S Plus were launched in India in October last year at price tags of INR 62,000 and INR 72,000 respectively; both being 16 GB variant.
Both these iPhones feature 3D Touch, 2 GB RAM, 12 MP iSight camera and 5 MP front FaceTime camera.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals