16:01 26th Jul, 2016
Acer Launches Its First Ever Exclusive Store in Siliguri | TechTree.com
Acer Launches Its First Ever Exclusive Store in Siliguri
The company aims to provide quality customer experience as well as expand its reach in the country.
ACER, one of the leading global PC company in India has launched its first exclusive retail store in Siliguri to expand its reach in the region. The company has partnered with M/S Samol Technologies LLP, a prominent entity dealing in computer and computer accessories to open the exclusive store.
The store opened its doors to the public on 22 July, 2016 at Pratap Market on Sevoke Road. The Acer retail store features a wide range of Acer products including Laptops, 2 in 1s, Desktops, All-In-Ones, Monitors, Projectors and Tablets in an exclusive retail space.
Speaking about this initiative, Mr. Chandrahas Panigrahi, Sr. Director and Consumer Business Head, Acer India says, “We are elated to announce our first ever exclusive store in North Bengal. Acer plans to go all out and expand its reach in the region. Our aim is to enable shoppers make an informed choice and at the same time provide an exceptional customer service experience. There will certainly be more stores to come up in the future.”
In addition to establishing a foothold in the region, the Acer exclusive store is designed to enable a customer avail expert consultation from the sales associates who are equipped with relevant and timely information about Acer and its product offerings to help the customer make the right purchase. The one-on-one engagement between the customer and the brand helps in creating a stronger brand connect and better customer experience.
Established in 1976, Acer is a hardware, software and services company that deals with the research, design, marketing, sale, and support of products. Acer's product offerings include PCs, displays, projectors, servers, tablets, smartphones and wearables. It is also developing cloud solutions to bring together the Internet of Things. Acer is celebrating its 40th anniversary in 2016 and is one of the world’s top 5 PC companies. It employs 7,000 people worldwide and has a presence in over 160 countries
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals