14:10 17th Jun, 2016
Ziox Mobiles Announces New Range Of Smartphones | TechTree.com
Ziox Mobiles Announces New Range Of Smartphones
The smartphones is set to feature 5000 mAh battery support, Iris support, GPS tracking, 16.0 MP back camera, Gorilla and Dragontrail X scratch resistant glass.
Ziox Mobiles, a part of Sun Airvoice Pvt. Ltd., announced the launch of over 10 best-in-class smartphones and 20 feature phones at its recently concluded annual retreat, Rubaru in Goa.
With an already existing robust presence in Maharashtra, Gujarat, West Bengal, Karnataka, Delhi, Goa, Bihar and Jharkhand- Ziox Mobiles has now gone national with its announcement of pan-India team alignments with heads roped in for the North, South, East and West regions of the country and planned phase-wise launches of smartphone and feature phones. 3G and 4G supporting devices with configurations ranging from 3.5”, 4”, 4.5” & 5” devices with top quality hardware support including 5000 mAh battery support, Iris support, GPS tracking, 16.0 MP back camera, Gorilla and Dragontrail X scratch resistant glass, and much more as part of the offering. Devices presented during the meet were Zi 5003, Zi 4003, Zi 34 and many more models which are under final production stages.
For feature phones- Mobile tracker, Auto-Call recording, Wireless FM and other category premium features have been made standardised offerings. A never-before-done offering the feature phone category announced by Ziox Mobiles is the 8 GB internal memory in all Ziox Mobiles feature phones as part of the standard package of offerings which will be available on all devices from the Ziox stables. Devices presented during the meet were Z 13, Z 33, Z 18, Z 20, Z 304, Z 6, Z 7 and many more models which are under final production stages.
For Customer Service Delivery, the partners were informed of the current average of 2.74 days and the DoA policies. With almost 500 service centres in the country, the plan is to increase the service network and introduce multi-language enabled call centre services as well.
In Accessories, the products planned for the initial phases are powerbanks (up to 10000 mAh), noise-cancelling headphones, chargers, USB cords, tempered glass and much more. In white goods- LED TVs, air conditioners, refrigerators, washing machines, etc. have been launched for the initial phases. Announcements for formal launch of these businesses will be done at a later date.
Speaking on the occasion Mr. Vikas Jain (Managing Director, Ziox Mobiles) said, “I have been humbled by the response from the faith which our channel partners & affiliates have placed in Ziox Mobiles. I am sure that with their never-ending support we will reform the mobile industry in India and step on to a global platform.”
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals