12:35 17th Jun, 2016
Eros Now Available on Android TV | TechTree.com
Eros Now Available on Android TV
The app is now available on leading smart TV platforms like Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Samsung, and Chromecast,
Eros International Plc (Eros), a leading global company in the Indian film entertainment industry, announced today that Eros Now, its digital over-the-top distribution service, is now available on Android TV.
Eros Now’s extensive library of Bollywood and regional language films and music videos, will now be made available on Android TV’s. A range of widely popular TV manufacturers worldwide run the Android TV platform on their devices and Eros Now will be available to download on all these TVs across the globe. Eros Now’s extensive library of Bollywood and regional language films and music videos, will now be made available on Android TV’s across the globe. The leading Indian entertainment platform includes features such as full length movies, thematic curated playlists, English and Arabic subtitles for movies, music video playlists, regional language filters, video progression and access to a Watchlist of titles discovered on any media platform that Eros Now is available. Subscribers can now download the Eros Now app through the Google Play Store.
Commenting on the announcement, Rishika Lulla Singh CEO - Eros Digital said, “We are happy to announce Eros Now’s extension to Android platforms via Android TV, one of the fastest growing smart TV platforms. This partnership further supports our objective of being a platform agnostic entertainment service and further strengthens Eros Now’s presence across all streaming devices.”
EROS is a leading global company in the Indian film entertainment industry that acquires, co-produces and distributes Indian films across all available formats such as cinema, television and digital new media. Eros International Plc became the first Indian media company to list on the New York Stock Exchange. Eros International has experience of over three decades in establishing a global platform for Indian cinema. The Company has an extensive and growing movie library comprising of over 3,000 films, which include Hindi, Tamil, and other regional language films for home entertainment distribution. The Company also owns the rapidly growing OTT platform Eros Now.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals