10:49 15th Jun, 2016
Quantum Hi-Tech Launches Cooling Pad – QHM 350 | TechTree.com
Quantum Hi-Tech Launches Cooling Pad – QHM 350
Embedded with noiseless fan and built with USB ports allowing to connect USB enabled devices and is priced at INR 675.
QHMPL, India’s leading frontrunner in consumer electronics and high-quality IT peripherals, under the brand ‘Quantum Hi-Tech’ unveils its latest ‘Cooling Pad – QHM 350 with robust features and impressive cooling abilities.
The Quantum Cooling Pad is designed to work with any laptop up to 15.6 inches and is compatible with PC and MAC Laptops paired with 365 days of warranty. The product is already available with leading retail stores and ecommerce portals.
The aesthetically designed cooling pad that maxes ergonomics and comfort with the widest adjustable angles is suited best to gamers, coders or editors who have a typical work station. Also the adjustable width settings are designed exclusively for accommodating from notebook to large size notebook, including wide screen with LED silent fan and metal grids.
Built with durable metal mesh design and an aerodynamic design which delivers efficient heat dissipation, it not only provides the airflow needed for optimum performance but also makes your longer hour’s usage comfortable. The metal mesh surface is accompanied by a powerful 1000RPM fan to provide unprecedented airflow making cooling faster and more efficient, keeping the Laptop components running at optimal temperature.
Furthermore, the anti-slip design ensures the notebook safety and four rubber feet prevent scratches on any desk. The cooling pad also ensures a slim and smart design for notebook models and its non-skid rubber domes prevent slippage of the notebook. The cooling pad also features two convenient USB 2.0 ports, allowing you to charge additional accessories or even connect a mouse or keyboard. In addition, the Cooling Pad is designed with enclosed, durable construction that protects the internal fan from dust and damage.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals