17:47 09th Jun, 2016
EarMaster: An App That Makes You A Better Musician | TechTree.com
EarMaster: An App That Makes You A Better Musician
This brand new app for iPad enables musicians to train their skills in music theory, sight-singing, ear training and rhythm.
EarMaster has released a new iPad app for music theory, ear training and sight-singing. EarMaster is a brand new app for iPad that enables musicians to train their skills in music theory, sight-singing, ear training and rhythm. It offers thousands of exercises for all levels that will train users to sight-read and sight-sing music, recognize intervals, chords, scales and melodies by ear, increase their rhythm and pitch precision, learn to transcribe music by ear, and learn the core concepts of music theory.
EarMaster also introduces new ways of learning music theory. Users can sing their answers into the app and get instant feedback on their pitch and rhythm accuracy, tap rhythms live on the screen of their iPad, practice ear training or sight-reading with a MIDI piano or other MIDI instruments, learn to sing with solfege syllables, check their stats to pinpoint areas that demand more training, do interactive dictations with all-time Jazz classics, and more.
The App can be downloaded for free from the App Store and includes a 15-lesson introduction to music theory for beginners, as well as 2 customizable ear training exercises to learn to recognize and transcribe chords and intervals by ear.
The App is also fully integrated into the EarMaster Cloud environment for music schools, and enables music students to complete EarMaster assignments on their iPad instead of their Mac or PC. The iPad version is available at no extra cost to EarMaster Cloud users.
Also read : iNetRadio App For On-Demand Music
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals