13:05 25th May, 2016
OtterBox Partners To Expand Mobile Universe | TechTree.com
OtterBox Partners To Expand Mobile Universe
The US based smartphone case manufacturers assure added protection against bumps, drops and shock.
OtterBox, the premier case brand in smartphone protection, has unveiled the uniVERSE Case System, a revolutionary mobile accessory platform that enhances the functionality of iPhone. The uniVERSE Case System features a versatile protective case with swappable accessory modules from leading manufacturers including Square, Polar Pro, SanDisk, olloclip, Seek Thermal and others to streamline the mobile experience.
The uniVERSE Case System outfits iPhone 6/6s and iPhone 6 Plus/6s Plus with a slim, protective OtterBox case that transforms by attaching a variety of accessories from leading brands. Users can add camera lenses, connect a battery, attach a speaker, hunt heat leaks with thermal imaging, accept new payment types, store more media - with the uniVERSE Case System.
"Innovation in the mobile technology world continues to evolve, and smartphones are at the center of this evolution," said OtterBox CEO Jim Parke. "OtterBox is bringing together industry giants and cutting-edge innovators to create a customizable mobile ecosystem. With uniVERSE Case System, consumers don't have to compromise premium protection to use the amazing array of accessories that are changing how we use our phones."
The uniVERSE Case System combines trusted OtterBox protection with the ability to expand iPhone's features. A diverse and growing group of accessory makers have partnered to create compatible modules that can be easily attached to the case via a slotted rail system. A removable accent plate covers the rail when modules are not in use, creating a sleek, clean case back. Select modules can also be attached with a grooved edge inside the camera opening and on top of the case for more versatility. The case slips on easily in one step to offer sleek, pocket-friendly protection.
OtterBox offers free shipping to Hong Kong, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, India and Indonesia.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals