12:48 04th May, 2016
HTC Launches Desire 830; Features BoomSound Technology | TechTree.com
HTC Launches Desire 830; Features BoomSound Technology
The smartphone is currently launched in the company's home country, and we still have no clarity on its India release.
Taiwan based smartphone company HTC has recently launched its new smartphone called the Desire 830. The smartphone's price tag might be somewhere around Rs 20,000, though we do not know much about it yet.
The smartphone is said to bring in a lot of software and hardware developments when compared to the previous Desire model, the 820.
Much like most of the Desire smartphones, the 830 will also be featuring a pastic and glass body. However, the 830 will be having BoomSound audio technology along with a dual speaker setup for crisp audio.
The display screen of the Desire 830 is of 5.5 inch in size and features Full HD display, while the processor is 64 bit MediaTek Helio X10 chipset coupled by a 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal memory.
Coming to the camera setup of the smartphone, it comes with a 13 MP primary sensor and 4 UltraPixel secondary camera for better selfies. It definitely looks the HTC is day-by-day improving the standards of their front facing camera.
The only drawback we observed in the smartphone specifications is that, it comes backed with a 2,800 mAh battery which is definitely neither too good nor too bad. However, we will know more about the battery life only when we get our hands on the smartphone.
On the software front, the HTC Desire 830 runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Sense UI and comes in blue and red color schemes.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals