11:37 25th Apr, 2016
Transfer Money Instantly Via BBM Enabled HotRemit App | TechTree.com
Transfer Money Instantly Via BBM Enabled HotRemit App
Grab your smartphone, download the HotRemit app and transfer money to your BBM contact. Pretty Simple!
Looking out to send money to a friend or a relative and you think bank is the only option? Nope. BlackBerry has recently partnered with Social wallet app HotRemit to ease the process of mobile payment transfers.
All you need is a BBM application and HotRemit app developed by DigitSecure. However, you must note that the person to whom you will be transferring the amount should be having a BBM account in order to enable this process.
HotRemit ensures secured transactions as it runs in a PCI-DSS certified environment. This process of real-time, secure and digital money transfer is possible without any complications of traditional methods.
Speaking on this partnership, Jay Krishna, Founder Director of DigitSecure said that both BBM and HotRemit are committed to provide an instant social platform for money transfers, expense tracking and other social feature that are meant to simplify your daily mundane tasks.
You can download the HotRemit app on BlackBerry, Android and iOS devices.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals