12:12 11th Dec, 2015
Google Launches Website To Showcase Digital Transformation In India | TechTree.com
Google Launches Website To Showcase Digital Transformation In India
The website displays success stories of entrepreneurs, small and medium businesses, musicians, artists and media companies.
India, as we all know, is in the limelight recently for its numerous programmes to make Digital India initiative a successful one.
But, tracking the actual progress is very important for a program to be successful, and to make this possible, Google has recently launched a new website attempting to capture how the whole process of digital revolution is taking place across the country.
The website showcases real stories of entrepreneurs of small and medium businesses along with their dreams, goals and aspirations and how they are being able to achieve them.
Along with this, Google is also displaying how the tech giant is enabling these companies in achieving their goals and be digitally transformed.
The website also explains about why the web matters for any organization or entrepreneur who is looking in to for some inspiration.
According to Google's new website, nearly 8 million Indian companies will be connecting and performing transactions online by the year 2018.
That's definitely a pretty good number to focus on and Google as it claims on the website, is definitely trying its best to as a growth engine for Indian business.
Interestingly, the website not just displays success stories of entrepreneurs, but also about many entertainment professionals who have made everything possible through YouTube including music bands and chefs, thereby showcasing every possible way Google is involving in digitally transforming the country.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals