15:39 21st Oct, 2015
BlackBerry Priv Imported Into India For Testing | TechTree.com
BlackBerry Priv Imported Into India For Testing
Though the price is not yet official, the import listing gives us a fair hint that the smartphone may be priced around Rs 50,635.
BlackBerry's first Android phone Priv is once again in the news and this time the device has been listed on the import data website Zauba.
The listing on Zauba clearly shows that the BlackBerry Android smartphones has been imported to India and the price tag is being shown as Rs 50,635.
While the price tag is definitely not the exact price at which the device will be sold, it will gives us an estimate about the price point. Also, the listing shows that 4 units of the smartphones have been imported for testing and evaluation.
This listing clearly gives us a hint about how hard BlackBerry is working to make a come back into the smartphone industry which is dominated by Android and iOS.
Adding further, though the specifications of the BlackBerry Priv have not yet been officially announced, a lot of rumours are filling up the mill lately.
According to a number of speculations, the Priv may come with a 5.4 inch Quad HD display along with a BlackBerry slider keyboard. The smartphone is expected to be powered by Hexa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 64 bit processor, 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal memory, 18 MP rear camera with dual LED flash, 5 MP front facing camera and 3,140 mAh battery.
Along with this, the smartphone may support 4G LTE network connections, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS.
Having said this, while we have been hearing recently that the smartphone might be launched across US through carriers Sprint, T-Mobile, AT&T and Verizon in November, the India import data listing gives us pretty much information that the company is rolling up its sleeves to also launch the smartphone in India pretty soon.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals