13:27 20th Oct, 2015
ASUS Launches A Series Value-For-Money Laptops Starting From Rs 23,990 | TechTree.com
ASUS Launches A Series Value-For-Money Laptops Starting From Rs 23,990
Will even offer a 2 year warranty on them to keep up with consumer demand on after sales service.
ASUS has announced a new range of A series laptops that cover a much talked about segment, the budget range. The new laptops called the A553, A555LF and the A555LA come with good hardware selections that are priced at Rs 23,990, Rs 34,190 and Rs 28,990 respectively.
India is clearly a price-sensitive market and with that comes a difficult task to deliver performance products at the right prices. Taiwanese manufacturer ASUS seems to have mastered this with their new range of laptops. While the A553 focusses on the price as the base model, the A555LF and the A555LA focus on performance.
The new range does go big on looks and ASUS is targeting students with the trendy slim designs and bright colour options.
Coming down to the specifications, the ASUS A553 that is priced at Rs 23,990 is a budget notebook that is available in pink, black, white and purple colours. It packs in a Intel Quad-Core Pentium N3540 Processor (2M Cache, 2.16 GHz, up to 2.66 GHz), 4GB RAM, 500GB storage that should keep things running smoothly.
The ASUS A555LA model is for serious users who are looking for value and performance with its Intel® Core™ i3-4005U Processor, 1.7GHz (3M Cache), 15.6 inch HD display and 4 GB of RAM.
Higher up the chart is the A555LF model that comes with the same specs as the A555LA, but also includes discreet NVIDIA GeForce 930M 2GB DDR3 graphics.
Both laptops come with Windows 10 out of the box, while the A553 boots to DOS.
The top-of-the-line A555LF also utilizes Ice Cool technology, that keeps the heat away from the keypad rest allowing for long hours of use.
TAGS: Asus A553, Asus A555LA, Asus A555LF, ASUS
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals