27th Dec 2019
VingaJoy has launched a new compact smart speaker, dubbed as VingaJoy Sound Zilla, in India. Priced at Rs - 1299, the VingaJoy Sound Zilla is a 12-inch portable speaker. The powerful speaker comes with a new TWS pairing feature which allows the user to connect the speaker with another Sound Zilla, allowing the user to make a portable home theater.Sound Zilla comes in 5 eye catchy colours, Deep Black, Bright Red, Vivid Blue, Army Green, & Ivory Cream. Its overall layout of buttons and ergonomics retain the familiar VingaJoy style. Thanks to the compact and easy-to-carry design, the Sound Zilla is primarily designed for music lovers on the go. One can enjoy enhanced low-end tones from the speaker that's easy to carry from place to place, also one can play the same music at a single point in time, in two different speakers.
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Mandeep Arora, Co-Founder, VingaJoy “At VingaJoy, we aim to provide luxury in sound that makes every song an adventure. Through Sound Zilla, we seek to provide enjoyable dynamics and rhythm which is refined yet entertaining for sensational music experience.”
Speaking on the technical side the speaker contains 1800mah rechargeable battery which gives 4 hours of backup. With Bluetooth version 5.0 + ERD, Radio, AUX, and Micro SD card support this speaker gives almost all options of connectivity.
The all-new speaker can be ordered from VingaJoy’s website and all the other e-commerce platforms.
VingaJoy Launches Sound Zilla GBT-40 Wireless Speaker in India for RS 1299/- | TechTree.com
VingaJoy Launches Sound Zilla GBT-40 Wireless Speaker in India for RS 1299/-
VingaJoy Sound Zilla- The Godzilla of True Wireless Stereo Speakers
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals