21st Aug 2017
If you are spending too much of your time planning your trips, the idea of a smartphone app that can give you the best choices from A to Z including bus, rail, air, and car rental would definitely make you happy.
Here’s an app from the top 20 best travel apps for iOS and Play Store — GoEuro. With over 5 million downloads since January 2015 and 30 million users from over 120 countries, this travel platform definitely helps people to find the faster, cheapest, and best travel options by train, bus, and flight to any city, town, or village in Europe.
Partnering with over 500 European transport operators, GoEuro is revolutionising the travel planning experience, constantly providing customers with more choice, transparent pricing, travel times and easier booking.
The app also allows travellers search to and from any location, including small towns, showing the best possible transport combinations while eliminating the need to visit multiple websites to plan an entire trip. In short, if you are travelling to Europe anytime soon, we recommend you to first install this app on your smartphone, and then step onto the adventure.
With over 33,000 different destinations and partnerships with all major European transport operators, the GoEuro app is definitely making travel planning simple, flexible, and personal.
The homepage of the GoEuro app allows you to key in ‘From’ and ‘To’ places — either city or airport, and then select the number of passengers along with Departure and Return dates. On clicking the ‘Search’ button, the app lists out greatest deals you can get, including the cheapest, fastest, and smartest routes. On swiping across the three tabs on the top, you can see results related to trains, bus, and flight journey options.
With a simple, yet elegant design, this app definitely makes user experience hassle free. You can download it on Google Play Store and iOS App Store and to try out for yourself.
AppView: GoEuro | TechTree.com
The travel planning app gives you the best choices for trains, buses, and flights.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals