Ram Mohan | Author Profile | TechTree.com
Google patent's inject-into-the-eye vision correction
You have to hand it to Google. Sure it’s “terrifying” as CNET reports, but it’s way beyond spectacles, lenses, LASIK, and the more recent methods of vision correc...15th Sep 2016
Google’s Project Magenta Comes up with its First Piece of Music
Just in April of this year, we got to see a painting that — to those familiar with Rembrandt — seemed reminiscent of the Dutch painter’s style. It was actually an o...03rd Jun 2016
Facebook Will Read Your Posts
It had to happen sooner or later: Facebook reading your posts and other stuff. Not that this’ll generate any personal information for them, of course. But a recent post...03rd Jun 2016
US Intercontinental Ballistic Missile Systems Use Data From Floppy Disks!
The BBC recently reported that the US nuclear weapons force uses floppy disks. Not just floppy disks, but 8-inch floppy disks — the kind you’ve most likely never seen...26th May 2016
Google’s Eric Schmidt Has An iPhone!
At Startup Fest in Amsterdam yesterday, CNBC reports, Eric Schmidt — CEO of Google’s parent company, Alphabet — confessed to having an iPhone 6s.As CNET notes, it�...25th May 2016
Expect E-Readers To Be More Brilliantly Colorful
E Ink — the company that makes the e-paper displays you see in e-readers, and the leader in electronic ink technology — recently announced a breakthrough technology, ...25th May 2016
How Expensive Is An iPhone In India, Really?
Deutsche Bank recently published a report that said India is among the countries where the iPhone is most expensive. “Don’t lose your phone while away in Brazil, Indi...24th May 2016
Facebook Upgrades To Own Translation Engine
“Artificial intelligence already impacts every industry, powering search, social media, and smartphones and tracking personal health and finances,” says the website o...24th May 2016
Google vs the Password
Did you know passwords are a relic?I didn’t, until now.The Verge shows me an article of two years ago: “The login system was first designed for time-sharing computers...24th May 2016
Facebook Using Your Data: No Problemo!
Facebook recently scanned lots of private messages, and that might have been against the law — according to a class-action lawsuit. Facebook’s scanning and loggi...20th May 2016
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals